Bloomington Arts Commission (BAC)
04/05/19 5:00 PM
Grants of up to $2,000 to Bloomington, Indiana nonprofit arts organizations and individual artists for community arts programs. Funding is intended to support projects that encourage art appreciation by local residents, ongoing innovation and creativity, and economic vitality of local artistic activity.
The City of Bloomington recognizes that the arts are an important part of the culture and economy of the community, and that the City has a responsibility to foster an environment conducive to the community’s participation in the arts. The Bloomington Arts Commission, as part of its mission to foster an environment that promotes the arts, offers funding to support local art projects.
Grants are available to nonprofit organizations or individual artists participating in arts activities that align with current areas of focus of the Arts Commission:
- To cultivate a community in which residents appreciate the value of personal and collective artistic activity;
- To encourage collaboration in and diversification of artistic activities that are equitable and inclusive;
- To foster ongoing creativity and innovation;
- To enhance and support a high level of artistry; and
- To support the economic vitality and interests of local artists and arts organizations.
GrantWatch ID#: 127897
Applicants can apply for up to $2,000 in project support. (Note that most projects will not receive full funding.)
Projects can begin no earlier than July 1, 2019, and must conclude by May 31, 2020.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
To apply online: https://form.jotform.com/90105286709155
For more information, please contact:
Assistant Director of Economic and Sustainable Development for the Arts
Bloomington Arts Commission
401 N Morton St
Bloomington IN 47404
USA: Indiana: Bloomington