Foundation / Corporation
Huntington County Community Foundation (HCCF)
Grants totaling around $1,000 to Huntington County, Indiana nonprofit organizations to support and promote volunteerism and community service in the local area. Qualifying projects will advance community development and promote youth leadership in the community. Collaboration between two or more organizations is encouraged, but not necessary.
GrantWatch ID#: 175653
Applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Be a charitable or nonprofit 501(c)(3) entity exempt from taxation or have a nonprofit 501(c)(3) entity exempt from taxation as a fiscal sponsor
- Submit a grant qualified for 501(c)(3) tax exempt funding under federal law
- Understand all information in a grant application is public
For capital funding and/or start-up expenses, the Foundation prefers last dollar in or matching funding (the smaller the percentage of the project’s total cost to be funded by the grant the greater the potential for grant approval).
Grants will not be awarded to fund:
- Operational (utilities, wages, mileage, etc.) or recurring cost of the program
- Political projects or campaigns
- Projects of applicants, or project owners, with taxing authority (e.g. school corporations; units of government)
Click on the link in the Supporting Documents section below to download the application and guidelines.
Deadlines: April 15th* and October 15th*
*In the event the deadline date lands on a weekend, the deadline will be extended through the following Monday.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
If you have any problems, please call 260.356.8878 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Submit applications to:
356 W. Park Dr.
P.O. Box 5037
Huntington, IN 46750
USA: Indiana: Huntington County