Foundation / Corporation
Decatur County Community Foundation (DCCF)
09/15/19 4:00 PM
Grants ranging from $1,500 to $20,000 to Indiana nonprofit organizations and government entities for community programs that benefit Decatur County. Funding is intended for the focus areas of civic and community, education, health and human services, arts, literacy, historic preservation, safety, youth, and recreation.
Focus area details:
- Civic and Community: To support and develop community activities and programs, which are designed to improve life in Decatur County.
- Education: To support all levels of education.
- Health and Human Services: To strengthen services to families and individuals and to support health and prevention programs.
- Arts and literacy: To support art appreciation from spoken to visual to written, encourage public display of art, support art conservation, develop artistic quality and promote audience development.
- Historic preservation: To promote pride in our community history through the maintenance of items of historical significance.
- Safety: To protect and promote the general overall safety of the Decatur County citizens.
- Youth and recreation: To support programs which encourage the development of the community’s youth or encourage the overall physical well being of all ages of the population.
High priorities - When reviewing grant applications, committee members look for projects that include these characteristics:
- New and innovative projects or programs, including start-ups
- Projects which Foundation funds can be used as match, seed money or challenge grant funding from other donors
- Projects which will make a significant impact in the community
- Projects which act as a catalyst for action and community participation
While not of highest priority, projects which promote collaboration are important.
GrantWatch ID#: 179898
The Foundation typically makes grants ranging from $1,500 to $20,000.
The Foundation typically does not fund multi-year or long-term projects.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Decatur County Community Foundation
101 East Main Street, Suite 1
Greensburg, IN 47240
Darin Miley, Grants Manager
USA: Indiana: Decatur County