Foundation / Corporation
Tipton County Foundation (TCF)
Grants to Indiana nonprofit organizations, government entities, and educational institutions for programs that benefit the community of Tipton County and serve the needs of its residents. Applicants must submit a Letter of Intent at least a few weeks before the upcoming grant proposal deadline. Funding is for both the general unrestricted funds and field of interest philanthropic funds.
Government agencies, including entities supported by taxes such as public educational institutions or volunteer fire departments, may submit proposals for special resources or new initiatives.
Incorporated social service agencies may submit proposals covering a portion of their general operating expenses, but must still describe the major programs they provide and the benefits the community derives from them.
Preference will be given to proposals that:
- Address priority community concerns
- Are change-oriented and problem-solving in nature
- Assist grant recipients to achieve certain objectives that are measurable and have a transformational impact on their clientele
- Will have the greatest benefit per dollar granted
- Have the potential of encouraging donations from the general public through a match by the Foundation
- Have the potential of leveraging additional grants from other sources such as government and other foundations
Field of Interest funds:
Findling Legacy Fund
Frank Giammarino Arts & Culture Fund
Tipton County Youth Development
Senior Citizen Programming
Developmental Disabilities Programming
For more information on the Field of Interest Funds:
GrantWatch ID#: 180271
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
To submit a letter of intent, see the URL for Full Text link below.
For questions, contact:
Chad Huff, Program Director
Tipton County Foundation
PO Box 412
Tipton, IN 46072
USA: Indiana: Tipton County