Foundation / Corporation
Pitney Bowes Foundation
Grants to USA nonprofit organizations, community organizations, public education foundations, and after-school programs for education and literacy programming for students of all ages. Funding is intended to support programs that improve opportunities for students in school districts in which Pitney Bowes has a business presence.
Eligible locations include:
- Connecticut: Bridgeport, Danbury, Shelton, and Stamford
- Georgia: Atlanta
- Indiana: Indianapolis
- Michigan: Detroit and Grand Rapids
- Minnesota: Minneapolis and St. Paul
- Nebraska: Omaha
- New York: Troy
- Texas: Dallas
- Washington: Spokane
- Wisconsin: Appleton, Milwaukee
Pitney Bowes supports organizations that serve:
- Young children through early literacy programs that encourage parent engagement, stimulate the development of language and literacy skills, and foster a true love of learning.
- Children from pre-kindergarten through middle school with year-round educational programs, both school-based and after-school. The Foundation supports in-school programs that focus on literacy, core curriculum and science, technology, engineering and math (STEM) disciplines. The Foundation also supports summer programs that help minimize the loss of academic skills during school vacations.
- Programs at the high school level and beyond that motivate and equip students for higher education and potential career choices. Subject areas include language and STEM as well as business, entrepreneurial and communications skills.
Priority will be given to requests that:
- Support early childhood education, after-school, mentoring, literacy, STEM and job training programs
- Have defined measurable outcomes that help close the academic achievement gap and prepare the future workforce
- Effectively engage Pitney Bowes employee volunteers
- Target diverse populations, particularly underserved groups
- Increase and enhance the scope of services offered by an organization
- Demonstrate a broad base of donors
GrantWatch ID#: 180299
Grants are for the following ranges:
- Flexible grants, for amounts less than $5,000
- $5,000 - $24,999
- $25,000 - $49,999
- Grants over $50,000
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Register and apply online for the appropriate grant range:
- Application for flexible grants less than $5,000:
https://www.grantrequest.com/SID_396/?SA=SNA&FID=35023 (application unavailable at this time)
- Application for grants ranging from $5,000 - $24,999:
- Application for grants ranging from $25,000 - $49,999:
- Applications for grants greater than $50,000:
USA: Connecticut: Bridgeport, Danbury, Shelton, and Stamford; Georgia: Atlanta; Indiana: Indianapolis; Michigan: Detroit and Grand Rapids; Minnesota: Minneapolis and St. Paul; Nebraska: Omaha; New York: Troy; Texas: Dallas; Washington: Spokane; Wisconsin: Milwaukee and Appleton