Foundation / Corporation
Ball Brothers Foundation (BBF)
09/01/19 4:00 PM EST
Grants typically starting at $5,000 to East Central Indiana nonprofit organizations to benefit eligible communities. Applicants must submit a preliminary application prior to submitting a full application. Proposals may focus on one of the following six broad focus areas: education, environment, arts, culture, humanities, health, human services, and public benefit.
The Foundation prefers to provide funding for:
- Capacity-building initiatives that strengthen an organization’s ability to achieve greater performance and impact, such as through strategic planning, board development, collaboration, communications, professional development, and operational improvements
- Innovative approaches for addressing traditional or emerging community needs that result in long-term, systematic, sustained solutions that consider the use of community impact models and result in measurable outcomes
- Specific Program/Project initiatives or endeavors
- General operating support
- Seed money to help launch new programs, projects or initiatives
Currently, the Foundation’s specific interests include initiatives addressing:
- Downtown Stabilization and Renewal
- Early Childhood Education
- Emergency Management
- Environmental Recreation and Preservation
- Workforce Development
GrantWatch ID#: 181815
Grants typically range from $5,000 to $100,000.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Donna Munchel, Grant Process Manager
Ball Brothers Foundation
222 S. Mulberry St.,
Muncie, IN 47305
USA: Indiana: Muncie/Delaware County area, and Blackford, Grant, Henry, Jay, Madison, and Randolph Counties