Foundation / Corporation
Eurasia Foundation (EF) - U.S.-Russia Social Expertise Exchange (SEE)
05/01/19 11:59 PM EDT
Grants of up to $43,000 to USA and territories organizations partnering with Russia organizations for collaborative projects that address social issues that are relevant to both nations. Funding is intended for creative ideas for implementing innovative approaches to social concerns. Projects should focus on various topics, including but not limited to increasing involvement of youth in the social sphere and cultivating their participation in international dialogue; increasing involvement of people with disabilities in social life, employment, and sports; and creating community engagement initiatives to encourage environmental sustainability or otherwise improve quality of life.
Teams composed of at least one USA and Russian organization are invited to propose innovative bilateral initiatives that will benefit both countries and address a common issue in one of the four following socially oriented themes:
- Social inclusion
- Community engagement and volunteerism
- Social entrepreneurship
- Youth engagement and mentorship
Projects falling outside the four thematic areas will also be considered for funding if the project will facilitate greater understanding of shared values in the U.S. and Russia. Applicants are encouraged to include innovative methodologies and technologies to accomplish program goals and collaboration between U.S. and Russian peers.
Project funding may only be used for activities directly connected with the implementation of the project, such as:
- Direct costs of project-related events (e.g., organizing meetings, rental of conference facilities, translation services);
- Communication between partner organizations (e.g., phone, email, web conferencing);
- Travel expenses associated with the project (e.g., transportation, accommodation, per diem, health insurance, visa fees, interpretation and other related expenses);
- Funds used to conduct outreach and marketing activities, and dissemination of project deliverables (e.g., publications, email marketing, social media promotion, website maintenance costs);
- Pro-rated portion of salaries for project team members;
- Modest honoraria for key project experts;
- Other expenses directly related to project implementation.
GrantWatch ID#: 185630
Project teams may request up to $43,000.
Funding is for a period of up to twelve months.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Apply online: https://www.grantinterface.com/Home/Logon?urlkey=eurasia
For any additional questions please contact SEE staff at email@example.com.
If you need further assistance, contact Database Administrator Alexander Orlov, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
USA: Alabama; Alaska; Arizona; Arkansas; California; Colorado; Connecticut; Delaware; Florida; Georgia; Hawaii; Idaho; Illinois; Indiana; Iowa; Kansas; Kentucky; Louisiana; Maine; Maryland; Massachusetts; Michigan; Minnesota; Mississippi; Missouri; Montana; Nebraska; Nevada; New Hampshire; New Jersey; New Mexico; New York City; New York; North Carolina; North Dakota; Ohio; Oklahoma; Oregon; Pennsylvania; Rhode Island; South Carolina; South Dakota; Tennessee; Texas; Utah; Vermont; Virginia; Washington, DC; Washington; West Virginia; Wisconsin; Wyoming
USA Territories: American Samoa (USA) Guam (USA) Puerto Rico (USA) Virgin Islands (USA) Northern Mariana Islands (USA)
USA Compact Free Associations: The Federated States of Micronesia (USA) Marshall Islands (USA) Republic of Palau (USA)
International country outside of the USA, Israel and Canada.